Faced with an oversupply of oil, no place to store it, and a spot price below the cost of production, oil and gas producers have scrambled to shield themselves from permanent damage during the downturn -- but not all solutions for saving your leases are created equal.
In our FAQs, we’ll go over the events leading up to the downturn in oil and the implications curtailing production has on leases. Download now to learn more about:
- Force Majeure, Shut-in Royalty, Habendum, and Cessation of Production clauses
- Production in Paying Quantities (PPQ)
- State and federal regulations
- Different oil and gas laws
- Best practices for meeting lease obligations and preventing lease jeopardy
Complete the form on this page to receive your copy.